Friday, November 12, 2010

Full Week

Okay my posts may only be 2-3 times a week or just as much time as i have to talk about my running. I ran on tuesday to Williams High School a.k.a WHS (a tenth of a mile maybe a little more from my house) then made a big circle around the neighbor hood. Wednesday i went running with my dad and we saw my dance teacher pulling out of her drive way to go to dance. I have dance from 7-9 on mondays and wednesdays and that is why she was leaving her house except she was leaving to teach the class before mine. Then on Thursday I worked out with my personal trainer for a hour but I didn't run that day for some reason i was really tired. Now finally we get to today, today I ran with my mom to WHS and made an even bigger circle around my neighborhood than on Tuesday. Tuesday it was just one mile today we walk/ran 1.8 so it is not much more but it is still more. So hopefully I will post tomorrow and sSunday but unfotunately I make no promises that it will happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment