Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Training for a 5K is hard, today i ran after dinner while it was dark(it was a bit scary). i had to run/walk after dinner because i had "all county orchestra" rehearsal till 6. I have 23 days and right now my goal is to make 1st, 2nd, or 3rd but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. My next goal is to run 3 miles in less than 45 min maybe even 30min but that might change the closer the time gets to the Gallup for Gravy. I am very excited about this talk, with if anyone ends up following, to you later.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Emma! I'm so proud of you! Keep posting, because you are motivating me! Love you! Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is keeping me motivated as well....yesterday I almost didn't run, but thanks to Em, I stopped working and the whole family went for a run!

    ReplyDelete